SA Instruments and Systems in one of the most established and well-known manufacturers Laboratory Instruments supplier in Mumbai.
We are manufacturer of a wide range of products which include hydrogen gas cylinder regulator, hydrogen gas generator, gas purification panel, ammonia gas cylinder regulator, high pressure nitrogen gas regulator and nitrogen gas cylinder regulator.
We are suppliers of a number of equipments like Automatic Karl Fischer, Cyclomixer, Digital melting point apparatus, Electrical bunsen Burner and Soxhlet Extraction Apparatus. SA Instruments and Systems in one of the most established and well-known Laboratory Instruments Supplier in Mumbai and Ambernath. Our primary objective is to provide our clients with the best quality laboratory equipments.
Variety of Laboratory Instruments and its uses:-
1. An Automatic Karl Fischer Titrator is used for water determination and also serves as a moisture analyzer. Being among the trusted Laboratory Instruments supplier in India our instruments are widely used in applications to carry out moisture estimation in many specific applications, mainly cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food stuff, plastics, etc up to gaseous samples.
2. Cyclomixers are designed specifically for mixing liquids in schools, laboratories, and factories. Being one of the leading Laboratory Instruments suppliers in India we offer these cyclomixers with interchangeable mixing heads so that it can be used with a variety of tubes.
3. Digital Melting Point Apparatus is used to measure the melting point of a substance that is the temperature at which a substance changes from solid to liquid. As SA Instruments and Systems is one of the topmost Laboratory Instruments suppliers in Mumbai, our melting point apparatus is used abundantly for the quality control of medicines, perfumes, dyestuff and in other crystalline substances.
4. Electrical bunsen Burner consists of heating elements and is a conically shaped refractory crucible, enclosed in an insulated casing.
5. We also supply Soxhlet Extraction Apparatus that is used in a wide range of industries mainly in chemical, pharmaceutical and also agrochemical.
Being among the foremost Laboratory Instruments Supplier in India, SA Instruments and Systems manufacture the entire array of their equipments in diverse shapes and capacities, keeping in mind the specification of our clients. The efficiency exhibited by the team of highly qualified professionals has resulted in our modern infrastructural processes.
As we are among the reputed Laboratory Instruments Supplier in Mumbai, we make sure that all our equipments and instruments are fabricated using high-quality raw materials procured from trusted vendors of the market. As client satisfaction is of great significance to us we make sure that all the instruments are thoroughly checked and examined and also undergo extensive testing on various parameters such as durability, conductivity, and heat resistant to provide an unblemished range of equipments that can stand up to international standards. This makes us one of the best Laboratory Instruments Manufacturer in India.
We are one of the best-known Laboratory Instruments Supplier in Mumbai. Get to know more details about the product HERE.
We are also into Manufacturing of Gas Purification Panel for GC in Mumbai.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Inlet Pressure||0-210 kg/cm2, 0-280 kg/cm2|
|Outlet Pressure||0-14 kg/cm2, 0-16 kg/cm2|
|Gas Services||Air, N2, H2, HE, Acetylene, Argon|
We are a well-renowned organization in the industry to provide our patrons the best quality array of Hydrogen Gas Cylinder Regulator.
Gas pressure regulators are used to reduce the pressure of gas supplied from a high-pressure cylinder of gas to a workable level that can be safely used for operating equipment and instruments
There are two basic types of gas pressure regulators single-stage and two-stage
Single-stage pressure regulators reduce the cylinder pressure to the delivery or outlet pressure in one step
Two-stage pressure regulators reduce the cylinder pressure to a working level in two steps
Since the performance of each is influenced by mechanical characteristics the choice of gas regulator depends on the type of application for which it is intended
The regulator comprises of inlet & outlet pressure gauge
Inlet pressure gauge displays the total pressure of cylinder and outlet pressure gauge shows the regulated pressure regulator